Umrah Visas now open
There has been much discussion and confusion regarding the new Umrah Visa fee structure which were recently announced by Saudia Arabia. With the Umrah season now officially beginning, the Saudi Embassy has started issuing Umrah Visas, so we thought we would help clarify the confusion around the fees.
- Those who have not travelled in the last three years
- Those who have previously travelled on a Hajj visa but have not travelled on an Umrah visa in the last three years.
Some useful information about Umrah
- The last date for travel is 25 Ramadan
- The maximum permitted stay in Saudi Arabia is 14 days
- Hotel accommodation must be booked through an approved Ministry of Hajj agent
- The first transfer from the airport to your hotel of stay must be booked through an approved Ministry of Hajj agent